For added convenience, it also features a built-in USB port and dedicated exterior power bank pocket, an exterior padded laptop pocket, and a removable TSA-compliant toiletries bag that stores perfectly in a same-sized exterior pocket. Equipped with the PrecisionGlide™ System featuring eight ultra-durable 360° MagnaTrac® Spinner Wheels, as well as a four-stop, height-adjustable PowerScope Handle with comfortable Contour Grip, this Spinner ensures precise control and effortless maneuvering wherever you’re going.
Quality-crafted for reliability from stain- and abrasion-resistant, high-density ballistic nylon fabric, and equipped with sturdy corner armors, skid guards and heavy-duty wheel housings, Crew™ VersaPack™ is the civilian version of the luggage that flight crews use, tested to meet the same standards for superior quality and durability. Backed by the comprehensive Built For a Lifetime Limited Warranty with our Trusted Companion Promise.
*Largest airlines determined by top-10 ranking of passengers carried. Excludes LATAM Airlines, Ryanair European Travel & China Eastern Airlines domestic travel. Source: IATA World Air Transport Statistics 2018 Report.
- Includes a Zip-In Garment Organizer for folded shirts, dresses and jackets. Additional coordinating Zip-In Organizers available for purchase separately: Laundry Organizer, Packing Cubes Organizer and All-In-One Organizer (each sold separately)
- PrecisionGlide™ System includes Contour Grip, PowerScope handle and MagnaTrac® spinner wheels for precise control and effortless roll
- Built-in USB port that lets you power up on the go, while a dedicated powerbank pocket for your back-up battery adheres to FAA regulations (battery not included)
- Overall Dimensions:
- H: 21.5 in W: 14 in D: 9 in
- H: 54.61 cm L: 35.56 cm P: 22.86 cm
- Case Dimensions:
- H: 19.5 in W: 13.25 in D: 9 in
- H: 49.53 cm L: 33.65 cm P: 22.86 cm
- Weight: 7.3 lbs / 3.31 kg
- Volume: 38 L
Sizer Bin Tested
This Carry-on bag has been sizer bin tested to accommodate overhead bin space on most major Canadian airlines. Fully expanded Carry-On may not meet airline restrictions.
BUILT FOR A LIFETIME
LIMITED WORRY FREE WARRANTY
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship that negatively impact the functional performance of the product, including:*
- Extension handles
- Carrying handles
For more Warranty Information: Click Here
TRUSTED COMPANION PROMISE
A WORRY-FREE ENHANCEMENT
Register your product with Travelpro® within 120 days of purchase (or original date of gift receipt), we will enhance the duration of your Limited Warranty coverage by:
- Covering shipping cost for product that needs to be shipped to one of our repair facilities for warranty repair or replacement.
- Covering the cost of repair for damage caused by an airline or other common carrier.
To register this Product: Click Here
1 Bag = Up to 4 Packing Options
Customize your packing versatility with a variety of 4 different Zip-In Organizers: the Garment Organizer (included) or the optional Laundry Organizer, Packing Cubes Organizer and All-In-One Organizer (each sold separately) .
Precise Control and Effortless Roll
Top-of-the-line mobility features include the PrecisionGlide™ system with eight MagnaTrac®, self-aligning, 360-degree spinner wheels guided by an adjustable PowerScope extension handle with patented Contour Grip and rubberized touch points for comfortable, easy maneuvering go wherever.
Power Up On the Go
USB Charging Ready
External USB port with dedicated power bank pocket meets FAA regulations for carry-on and checked baggage. *Power bank not included.
USB Charging Ready
Up to 2 inches Additional Capacity
Tapered expansion design keeps the center of gravity low to help reduce tipping while providing up to 2” additional packing capacity.
WHICH SIZE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Global Size Viewing now
4-7 Day Trip
3-5 Day Trip
|Shop Now||View Above|
*Largest airlines determined by top 10 ranking of passengers carried. Excludes LATAM Airlines, Ryanair European Travel & China Eastern Airlines domestic travel. Source: IATA World Air Transport Statistics 2018 Report